• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

seminar day!!!

pollybree

woo hoo its my seminar tonight, i cant wait to get all of my questions answered, the ball is officially rolling its a great feeling (and its also my birthday tomorrow so all is good)! I am having a well earned day off work before my seminar, excited is an understatement! I hope you all have a great day too :):):):):):):):):)

4th June isn't long away :) will that be with the consultant or the dietician? Did the give you an idea of how long before surgery?

4th June isn't long away :) will that be with the consultant or the dietician? Did the give you an idea of how long before surgery?
Its with the consultant and the dietician, if I meet the 5-10kg weight loss target they said it would be 2-3 months after the appointment for the surgery.

That is fantastic and what motivation to lose those kilos. I waited almost 2 years from the seminar to surgery but they weren't operating in Darlington when I started so went to Sunderland. Good luck you will get there and won't look back. Can't believe how good I feel just 5 weeks post op and almost 3 stone lighter.

After my seminar I saw the nurse first. Then psychologist and dietitian. The consultant was the last person I saw :)

Back