• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September challenge - bring it on!

blueeyes

19 st 9 this morning. Would like to be in the 18s by end of September.
I have a feeling this is too aggressive a challenge for me but I will go for it anyway.
Good luck everyone! xx

MrsSmith

16-4 this morning, would like to be 15-7 by the end of September as then I'd be back to the weight I was for my wedding on 18th September last year.
Can't see it though as seem to be well and truly stuck at this weight...but bring it on, let's give it a go!

Louanne79

Currently 18s10lbs, would like to be in the 17's by end of September!
:)
Good luck all xXx

Last edited:

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
15stone 13lbs today. But my September goal isn't going to be about weight loss. More importantly it's to start taking my vitamins and lanzoprazole again. I haven't taken any pills for over a month now. So from tomorrow I need to get back on track. It's because I've been depressed and I tend to self sabotage then. But my mood has improved in the last couple of days so there's no excuse now.

dolly48dd

19 st 9 this morning. Would like to be in the 18s by end of September.
I have a feeling this is too aggressive a challenge for me but I will go for it anyway.
Good luck everyone! xx
19st 10lb this morning.
I'm with you on this one 18s please.xx:D:D:D

blueeyes

WOOOOOHOOO look at us Dolly! You're doing great!! x

Haylz6

I'd like to be in the 31st mark by the end of sept

Goodluck everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lilyscent

I was weighed this morning and was 407lbs, I would like to lose 10lbs if poss this month and get myself in to the 300`s fingers crossed. Good Luck Everyone xx

yummymummytobe

My september goal is to be @ my goal of 9st 3lb by the end of the month & the enjoyment of joining a gym .... bring it on lol x I weighed 9st 13lb as of this morning x

Heah

I would like to loose 7lb by the end of september, and exercise for 30 mins every day x

Jrichard

I would dearly love to get to the 16 somethings but I think that's a little optimistic, I am 17.12 at the mo.

What the heck, I am gonna go for it!

Here comes mini meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Julie

Karen19745

I am 14st 10.5lb and I would like to be in the 13's by the end of Sept, I'm joining a gym tonight so hopefully that will help, Karen x