• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September challenge - bring it on!

penelope1008

10.5lbs down last month let's see if I can match it and be close to 13st 3lbs or lower if at all possible. Here goes then.

zarafa

I was 15st 13lb yesterday, would like to be 15st 3lb by the end of Sept. Dunno whether I'll make it, but here goes :)

Louanne79

Louanne79 said:
Currently 18s10lbs, would like to be in the 17's by end of September!
:)
Good luck all xXx

Weighed in this morning, 3lbs off, so now 18s 7lbs. :D
Also means I've now lost 5 stones since the start of my journey.
Sooo happy!

Miss Tickle

I'm 20 stone 4 lbs this morning and want to be 19 stone 7lbs or under by the end of the month, so that's 11lbs to lose
xx

Haylz6

Iv just nearly passed out, jumped on the scales this morning and iv lost 9lbs this week, that's 83lbs since the first of July..., my day just got alot better

Well done on the weight lose everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

poo bear

I am 19st 1lb this morning i would love to be 18st 1lb by the end of september...:D

Haylz6

happy days said:
Haylz that is a huge amount. Go you x

I had to get my mam to cum n look at the scales to make sure even thou my scales talk to me.

I just couldn't take it in lol xx

Haylz6

Weighed in lost 4lbs this week

Well done all the losers this week xxx

MrsSmith

MrsSmith said:
16-4 this morning, would like to be 15-7 by the end of September as then I'd be back to the weight I was for my wedding on 18th September last year.
Can't see it though as seem to be well and truly stuck at this weight...but bring it on, let's give it a go!

16-0 this morning, so getting there...slowly.
Still have another 3 weeks to wait for my 1st band fill and really don't feel any different to before op.
My surgeon doesn't put anything in the band when it is fitted, so knew my progress was going to be slow from the outset.
Is hard though as see people on here moving forward so much more quickly and at the moment it's only my bank balance that is feeling the true effects of my surgery!!

Louanne79

Louanne79 said:
Weighed in this morning, 3lbs off, so now 18s 7lbs. :D
Also means I've now lost 5 stones since the start of my journey.
Sooo happy!

Another 4lbs off this week, now 18s 3lbs. Well on my way to being in the 17's by the end of the month. So, so chuffed.
Good luck to everyone else.
xXx

liggielass

sally ann
030911 got on the scales yesterday and was 14 stone 1/2 lb yipee xxxxxxxx
12/09/11 after putting on 1 1/2lbs since the 3rd which took me back to 14st 2lbs i got on the scales this morning and im now 13st 13 lbs im so pleased as i felt well and truly stuck in the 14stones xxxx

happy days

Hi weigh day today list another 3 so that leaves me 6 to get into 15s. But the best of it is I've just hit my 8 stone :)

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hi weigh day today list another 3 so that leaves me 6 to get into 15s. But the best of it is I've just hit my 8 stone :)

thats amazing, well done !!!!!!! :) xxx