• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September challenge - bring it on!

tashaliza

tashaliza said:
I'm currently 15st and I would like to be 14.7 by the end of September :) wish me luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Really struggling at the moment :( weighed in today at 14.11!

Well.. I weighed 16st 12 at end of august (been ill for 5mth, not ate properly, body has yo-yo'd in and out of starvation mode because of it so was seriously unhappy)

Got weighed last week and had gone to 16st 6, got weighed sunday 11th and was 16st 1.. am due at SRH tomorrow (today - 14th sept) for check up/ weighing etc and its also my T.O.T.M. but don't know if they take that into account?

would love to be 15st 7 by end of this month.. thats my goal..

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Peterborough Guy said:
Lost 7lb so far this week, but best of all, I am exactly 20 stone today, so next weigh in, I should be under the 20 stone mark woohoo.

Woohoo well done pg, you are doing great!!!! :) xxx

rybens

yorkie puddin!
Your all doing great keep up the good work guys x

Louanne79

Another 4lbs off this week, now 18s 3lbs. Well on my way to being in the 17's by the end of the month. So, so chuffed.
Good luck to everyone else.
xXx

2lbs off this week, now 18s 1lb. 2 weeks of the challenge left and just 2lbs to go! :D

happy days

Thinking I may only just scrape the challenge lost 3lb this week but need another 6 by the end of the month to take me into 15s. Fingers crossed

stefanie

Well done everyone some excellent losses x

It's great when you get under the 20stone PG well done you.

I had a weigh this morning and I was 13st 1/2lb so 1 more pound and I have reached my sept challenge
Total weight loss in 5 and a half months :
7 stone 11 lbs. !!!! I cannot believe it, only wish I could make my head catch up that I have lost weight, I still think of myself as nearly 21 stone.

Stef x

MrsSmith

Think I'm looking at an epic fail for September Challenge :-(
But still 2 weeks to go, so will try my best, get more exercise, more water and better food choices.
First fill on 3rd October, so hoping that i do better next month xx

jema

I'm 18 stone 3lbs now, and would like to be below 17 stone 10lbs by the end of September. Bring it on.....

Oh, and hopefully have an appointment for my endoscopy as well..!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
I have completed my challenge, 11 days early! I weighed in at 17 stone 7 lbs this morning, and have an appointment for my endoscopy on September 27th! I am challenging myself to lose a further 2lbs by the end of the month.
Bring it on........

zarafa

So upset because I had a stall for 3 weeks, but the scales moving down again. 15st 11 (-2lb), and my target was 15st 3 by the end of Sept. Unless someone cuts off part of my arm, doesn't look like I'll hit it. Looking on the bright side anyway..

Haylz6

6lbs off since I last posted so happy with that n just 8lbs to hit 100lbs so hopefully by end of oct I il have that target

Well done everyone xx

Louanne79

Louanne79 said:
2lbs off this week, now 18s 1lb. 2 weeks of the challenge left and just 2lbs to go! :D

Not weighed this week as I'm currently enjoying a long weekend in Cornwall. Pressures on for next weigh in!
xXx

Miss Tickle

I'm a naughty girl! It's not my weigh day till tomorrow but had a sneak preview this morning and am now 19 stone 6lbs. Yay ! I've succeeded in reaching my September Challenge goal of getting under nineteen and a half stone.