• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September Oppers!!

ditzeeblonde

There seems to be a few of us having our ops in Sept!! :happy036:

Thought maybe we could have a thread to support each other thru our pre-ops & out the other side on the losers bench as we'll all be very close on experiencing similar things.

What do think?? xxx

Maybe we could post when we start our pre-ops & our surgery dates?

So far we have....

3rd Sept - Biggy123
4th Sept - Rebirth
8th Sept - Ellie65
9th Sept - Ditzeeblonde
10th Sept - Charm55
11th Sept - Malazak, Slimmerkay
12th Sept - Leannecarrie
14th Sept- Emma Louise, SimplyLucy
15th Sept - Erin
16th Sept - Exboozybird
20th Sept - emma-louise
21st Sept - Angie790, Zns, Leesh, Seawaves, Hsmel
24th Sept - Jjan3t
25th Sept - Joanne222
27th Sept - Dottychic
29th Sept - Donna R
30th Sept - Dell

Last edited:

Emma Louise

Sounds good to me :)

I'l be starting my pre op diet this thursday :/
Scarily close now. xxx

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
my daughter Erin has her op on the 15th.
she is a bag of nerves.

ChefClay

There seems to be a few of us having our ops in Sept!! :happy036:

Thought maybe we could have a thread to support each other thru our pre-ops & out the other side on the losers bench as we'll all be very close on experiencing similar things.

What do think?? xxx

Maybe we could post when we start our pre-ops & our surgery dates?
I am with you all the way, pre-op this Wednesday, slight matter of the milk diet!, then Bypass (Mr. Shroeder) at Sunderland Royal on Sept 16th! (all being well with pre-op, etc.,)
Best of luck to us all - Paul xx

ditzeeblonde

Sounds good to me :)

I'l be starting my pre op diet this thursday :/
Scarily close now. xxx

Good luck for starting yr pre-op diet... I'm low carbing this week in preperation for starting my pre-op next monday!

my daughter Erin has her op on the 15th.
she is a bag of nerves.

Oh bless her.... and how are you doing as her Mum? x

I am with you all the way, pre-op this Wednesday, slight matter of the milk diet!, then Bypass (Mr. Shroeder) at Sunderland Royal on Sept 16th! (all being well with pre-op, etc.,)
Best of luck to us all - Paul xx

Good luck with the milk diet... thankfully I have a milk intolerence so I'm low carbing! :D

biggy123

I'm a September-Opper too!

Started pre-op diet today.

Surgery with Mr Ammori at Spire Manchester 3rd September. Am I the earliest September date?

Last week I was a bit of a nervous wreck, yesterday I felt SOOO bad, but today the nerves are pretty settled apart from the occasional moment or two.

GOOD LUCK to all the September-Oppers.

angie790

Had my pre-op; op date on 21st September, going to start my liver shrinking diet on 7th September...was told only need to do a week but to be sure I'm going to do two! Eeeeeek, I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited I can't wait! xxx

ditzeeblonde

I'm a september bypasser!

4th September - Start pre-op diet.

8th Spetember - pre-op appointment

14th September - SURGERY day!

Good luck with the pre-op, not long to go now!! :D

Im a September bypasser too :D
Op on 27th September, not got a preop date yet :D

Whoop whoop!! xx

I'm a September-Opper too!

Started pre-op diet today.

Surgery with Mr Ammori at Spire Manchester 3rd September. Am I the earliest September date?

Last week I was a bit of a nervous wreck, yesterday I felt SOOO bad, but today the nerves are pretty settled apart from the occasional moment or two.

GOOD LUCK to all the September-Oppers.

Think your the first of the Septembers!! How was day one of the pre-op??

Hope the nerves have settled down for you... xxx

Had my pre-op; op date on 21st September, going to start my liver shrinking diet on 7th September...was told only need to do a week but to be sure I'm going to do two! Eeeeeek, I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited I can't wait! xxx

I'm so excited too!!

Have decided to start my pre-op today, my ops not until the 9th but want to have a head start, we are away for the bank holiday weekend but reckon I've had enough last suppers now & want to focus on the new start plus I won't have the opportunity to think sod it after my op for a weekend away so it'll be good practice!!

Emma Louise

I'm a september bypasser!

4th September - Start pre-op diet.

8th Spetember - pre-op appointment

14th September - SURGERY day!

Same day!!

We have our ops on the same day!!

Are you nervous at all? Im having mine in Czech republic so will be flying out on the 12th September. Am feeling really nervous!!! :p

Leesh

Hi, I am September too!

Start my diet on 7th of September, pre-op appointment on 15th and then having my band on the 21st. Good luck to everyone, its great to have support.

Leesh x

leannecarrie

prague

Same day!!

We have our ops on the same day!!

Are you nervous at all? Im having mine in Czech republic so will be flying out on the 12th September. Am feeling really nervous!!! :p
Hi emma where in prague are you having ur op which surgeon are you having? i fly on the 11th sept and all being well i have the op on the 12th.xx

seawaves

Had pre op back in April!!

Start pre op diet 12th September (my choice, just feel that 7 days not quite long enough)

Bypass 21st September :p

slimmerkay

Oh my! It seems I belong in this group now :eek:

Start pre-op diet 28th August

Pre-op appointments 7th September

Operation 10th September

I'm scared to death lol.

Last edited: