• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September Oppers!!

Still feeling pretty low today :cry: Cravings arent so bad though so thats good.

The tiredness is awful isnt it?x

((( hugs ))) to you... wish I could say something that would help. Glad the cravings are slightly better!

The tiredness was incredible I had to really fight to keep my eyes open!

Today (day 5 of pre-op diet) is the first day I haven't felt hungry. Also the headaches stopped on day 3 so that was a massive relief. But today, like you, I am sooooo tired. I could go to bed now and sleep all night.

And yes, the head cravings are BAD! I'm dreaming about food these days :(

I'm so lucky I've not felt hungry so far (but then its only day 2) if anything I feel a bit nauseous & don't fancy eating... I think its all the liquid sloshing around in my stomach!

Well done on day 5. x

Hi all, Don't know how I missed this one. Thanks Allie for including me. I'm having my op on 4th September at the Spire Manchester.
Started pre-op diet ?23rd July
Pre-op appointment 2nd August
Saw Mr Li 23rd August
Blackout clinic 1st September
By pass 4th September D.V.

Rebirth

Hi Rebirth - we may bump into each other at the Spire - I'm in with Mr Ammori on Friday 3rd.

Hope all goes well for you.

No I haven't nerves yet either but I will have come next Thursday, I know that for sure. Can you text anyone on here to let them know how you're doing who do you think you'll get on line?

Yes last night I was thinking this time next week I won't be sleeping!!

Don't really know anyone to give my number too.... guess I'll have to update when I get back! Have you got someone updating for you??

Hopefull yes. You can take my number if you like? I will be able to update Thursday evening or Friday morning for you and pass on any more updates through my "contact" LOL.

Still feeling pretty low today :cry: Cravings arent so bad though so thats good.

The tiredness is awful isnt it?x

How are you feeling today love?

Glad yr feeling better today... good luck at the dentist, I'm terrible with dentists!!

It'll be sods law that that will be exactly when the hospital calls you back! x

Thank you for asking. Im feeling a bit better today. Have to go to the dreaded dentist later though :(

Hoping the hospital wont return my call while Im out! They didnt say how they would check on my BP (was high at hospital but has been fine everyday at home after a week of checking daily).

How is everyone else?

eeeek, i hate the dentist. I only go yearly as i am so scared. It doesnt help that they can never get me numb so i feel EVERYTHING that they do.

I'm feeling good today, just trying to busy myself with other things and enjoying the glorious sunshine we have in Devon at the moment.

Glad your feeling better :)

I was in Devon for 2 weeks at the start of August & didn't see one day on sunshine! :sigh:

Glad to hear you have some now. x

haha, i know! It has been a crazy summer weather wise. My auntie's been visiting from Lancashire and went home Monday just as the sunshine was coming through. Its been sweltering since. :D

Aaaargh!! I have such bad head hunger... its not been helped by just making the kids dinner! Guzzling that water... it'll all be good by the morning, won't it?? :confused: :D

Back