• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shelbell and Hopelesscase

Sambucca

Hi Shel and Carole

I know you have your reasons for staying away girls, but just wanted to say that the forum isnt the same without you.

I miss you:hug99:

Hope you feel ready to come back soon xxxxx

here here. it really isn't the same without you both

I agree, you both bring valuable and interesting, oh and funny comments and advice to this forum and we want you back....so there! lol xxxxxx

i agree, come back soon xxx

i'm not the best at navigating the forum yet, I read why HC had stepped back, what's happened with Shel, have I missed something?

Sorry, I'm such a nosey cow...I did read that one but I'm not sure who has has offended who and how but I hope it all gets sorted out. These forums can be like text messages and i always worry they can be taken the wrong way. I hope whatever it is, its something that can be dealt with so that everyone feels comfortable posting again.
We've all been through a lot and this forum is a lifeline to many of us x x x

I hope whatever it is, its something that can be dealt with so that everyone feels comfortable posting again.
We've all been through a lot and this forum is a lifeline to many of us x x x

Hear Hear.

I miss them both too, come on girls we know your lurking please let us know how your doing

I've no idea what's happened, but hope you both come back soon:cry::cry:

Back