• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

diatition

hopelesscase

Well i have just had my appointment with the diatition 8 months post op and was delighted to be discharged from their services.

How ever i was a little dissapointed as we have just got a full time bariatric diatition and he is quite cute. (behave yrself miss i hear you say )

What they did say was that they were impressed with my mindset and the reserch i had done into post op eating and lifestyle and that they really wished others would adopt the same attitude as they feel that there are a lot of people seeking surgery as the answere to their weight problems when their eating is a side effect of other problems in their lives and that without addressing thoes problems WLS isnt going to be as sucessful as it should be for them.

the other thing we disscussed was the need to continued with protien suppliments. we went through my daily eating and decided that on the whole i am getting a good amount of protien in so i am only going to suppliment on the days i may have a bad food day or days where i know i have additional activities like fridays where i do aquafit in the morning, trampolining after school then swimming in the eve.

They asked me if i was going to continue going to the support groups which i am for others if not for my self.

It felt really good walking out of there after 45 years of struggling with my weight feeling in control of my life and being told that even at 8 months post op i was a shining example of someone who had embrassed this opportunity and was using it to my advantage.

They have given me their numbers just in case i run into any problems but fingers crossed i wont need it.

what a shiny happy day
carole

WOW!!! that is fantastic congratulations!! You are so inspirational! I really hope that I can be as successful as you!!!
Good luck for your continued journey. xxx

well done you, I hope I get a dishy one when its my turn x

I hope you dont mind me adding this BUT OMG have you seen (of course you have) your weight loss chart I thought it was the british economy at first !!! omg how well have you done.
Fantastic you are an inspiration
xxx
well done
xxx

Well done Carole you have done so well. To be signed off just as you get a dishy dietician is not very good timing though.

Well done that is great!! I hope to be as successful and sensible as you.

Carole you are a ROCK STAR hun, you have done so well keeping your food & exercise on track, you should be very pround. I am lucky to count you among my friends because you are constantly showing me how it is done!

Nic:D

Thats such fantastic news you have been a star at WLS and deserve to have had such great losses.

M

Aww Carole thats amazing news! Shiny happy indeed! x

Well done Carole, and i'm sure there's plenty more young men left for you;):D

Well done Carole, you've done fantastically well :)

great news Carole. Well done hun x

yep you could serve him up on a plate lol

Surely that would be too much protein for one serving? Maybe invite a few friends round to make a meal of him oops i mean it!;)

Back