• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Should i force myself to eat?

Daisyhappy!

Hello all,
Well it seems my first fill is doing something Yippie!!
Im on mushies now and had slim fast for breakfast despite not being hungry, most important meal etc.
My lunch break is at half 12 but I've no urge to eat, should i have something small or is that defeating the purpose of the band?
Any input very much welcome :)

Hello there, I always have my 3 meals a day even if I don't feel the hunger/urge to wanna eat, if you skip meals your body will store more fat because it will not know when its next meal is coming. xx

Yeah it's so odd but i love it because now i really believe there's a band there!
A girl from my ward the day of my op was texting me saying i should book my second fill for about a months time, the nurse who did the fill said my second one should be about a month too.
Should i book it or wait and see do you know? I may well be still swollen from the fill and that's why i feel it's working but the office is busy and supposed to be quite hard to get fill dates so not sure what to do if you have any advice?x

I book mine 2months ahead all the time to get me a decent appointment at start or end if the day...I then see if need it and if not cancel that week. Always book them!!! It's amazing how you feel it start to slacken week before a fill! It's taken til this last 0.25ml fill to finally feel we are at my sweet spot so be patient!!
I've always had breakfast lunch n dinner as rule of thumb...keep the metabolism going :)

Keep going daisy and you ll be as successful as those two ::)

Back