• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Should i go to the doctors x

sugga

Can you think of anything i should get from the doc before my wls?

Im not on any medication that needs to be disolvable, and the hospital will give me pain relief wont they? xxx

Post-op vitamins, calcium supplements, Movical (lol, re the other thread....just in case!!!!!!), plus you could ask for some decent soluble painkillers for just after your op xxx

All of that should be arranged by the hospital. As a minimum they will give you a letter to give to your gp asking for the scripts to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

lol, if only....I didn't get any of that arranged by my provider....they did send me home with the Clexane injections, although that was all they sent me home with! The rest was left up to me to sort out with my GP.

My hospital must have been pretty good as I was sent home with everything I needed meds wise. :D Good job as my GP cant be a bit of a waste of time! XX

my hospital sent me home with everything I needed for at least 2 weeks, including pain relief. I didn't begin taking calcium and iron for a month. Then my hospital wrote to my GP to tell them what I would need. The only thing I have to get myself is vitamins.

Back