• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shoulder pain after fill

becky2123

I've just had my third fill and the nurse put too much in and it was sooo painful! The pain went straight to my shoulder!

Is this normal? The nurse looked at me like I was mad!!

She also said banders don't experience hair loss which I am!!!

Not very reassuring

X

When ever any pressure is put on my band from a fill or just pressure it hurts my shoulder,neck and hand!

Apparantly its referred pain x

It's because it's near your phrenic nerve. It's a nerve right where our port is, sometimes it can be 'twitched' if it's touched at all.....it's tells us nurses all sorts of things, when people come in with trauma etc......it's a clever little thing, but also bloody painful when stimulated, like any nerve.

Your not barking at all! Xxx

I've just taken some paracetamol so I'm hoping it's better in the morning it doesn't usually last long!

All I need now is for my hair to stop falling out and I'll be happy!! X

I have hair loss too. Had all my hair chopped off gutted. But it does look thicker. Yet banders not supposed to experience this???)

I feel like my stomach is a bit swollen from yesterday's fill,I did have had to have 2 needles put in but my stomach feels very hard and looks bloated today.

Anyone else had this?

Back