• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Check up

angiemason

I had my yearly diabetes check on friday at docs i don't know the blood tests results yet but was so chuffed with myself.. my blood pressure was 112/73 and i've lost another 5 kilos so that's 25 since op :) but because i haven't been for a while i've actually lost over 7 stone since last April i was 22 st 4lb and am now 14 st 12lb whoo hoo :) they are so pleased with me and then i bumped into the doctor who supported me and helped when i was refused etc and he asked me if i felt better i replied oh yes tons and he said yes literally :) i'm looking forward to see what the blood tests come out at and if my cholesterol has dropped at all :) hope you don't mind me going on a bit everyone xx

Great news. Getting slimmer is great but getting healthy is the BEST !!

that's why i did it :) everything was just building up and i was losing control , diabetes, sleep apnoea, cholesterol, rheumatoid arthiritis, oesteo arthiritis, depression, i was losing myself and my family to my own stupidity and greed :(

oh yay!! well done angie!, you're doing amazing!! :) xxx

that's why i did it :) everything was just building up and i was losing control , diabetes, sleep apnoea, cholesterol, rheumatoid arthiritis, oesteo arthiritis, depression, i was losing myself and my family to my own stupidity and greed :(

Not stupid Angie, may be we are greedy but then we are addicts aren't we. Brave addicts who have recognised we need serious help, have undergone major painful surgery when many are too afraid to do so, and use our will power everyday to stick to plan . Please don't underestimate what you have done. Not stupid hun, not at all xx

wow thats great news well done you xxx

Well Done Angie xxx

angiemason said:
I had my yearly diabetes check on friday at docs i don't know the blood tests results yet but was so chuffed with myself.. my blood pressure was 112/73 and i've lost another 5 kilos so that's 25 since op :) but because i haven't been for a while i've actually lost over 7 stone since last April i was 22 st 4lb and am now 14 st 12lb whoo hoo :) they are so pleased with me and then i bumped into the doctor who supported me and helped when i was refused etc and he asked me if i felt better i replied oh yes tons and he said yes literally :) i'm looking forward to see what the blood tests come out at and if my cholesterol has dropped at all :) hope you don't mind me going on a bit everyone xx

Well done...hope all goes well.x

Well dun hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back