• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SIX MONTHS POST OP PICS

SO HERE ARE SOME PICCIES OF ME JUST OVER SIX MONTHS POST OP...I HAVE A LITTLE WAY TO GO BUT AM LOVING THE CHANGES BACK TO BEING THE OLD ME :D:):p:banana dancer: I NORMALLY POST UNDER MAYAMOO AND THIS IS A MASSIVELY OLD ACCOUNT BUT I ONLY LOG ON ON MY MOBILE NOW AND CANT REMEMBER ALL MY PASSWORDS ETC TO LOG ON ONLINE!! OOPSbefore.jpg

before2.jpg

after.jpg

after2.jpg

15859_178693772454_697692454_3479458_2057269_n.jpg

wow amazing...can i ask how much you weighed then and now?

pre op diet day one i was 23st 4lbs and in a size 28 jean exhaused afetr walking 100yards with pains in my lower back and feet...

Today i am still heavy at 15st 7lb but i am a size 14-16 pain free and hitting the gym 4-5 times a week...

Mayamoo xx:d

Wow you are looking to well. Well done

butterflyinprogress said:
pre op diet day one i was 23st 4lbs and in a size 28 jean exhaused afetr walking 100yards with pains in my lower back and feet...

Today i am still heavy at 15st 7lb but i am a size 14-16 pain free and hitting the gym 4-5 times a week...

That's great!! Wot a loss in 6 months!! U look a lot lighter than 15 st 7 xx

amazing! well done :) xxx

You look AMAZING!!!!! Such an inspiration, you can barely recognise the girl hiding away from the camera in the 1st picture. You should be so proud. Xxx

OMG, that is amazing, so looked beautiful before but now you look absolutely stunning, so inspirational. Well done hun. Xxxx

Wow!! you look absolutely stunning!! What a difference. Totally inspirational... Congratulations xxx

Do you know you and I Mayamoo are very similar, I was 23 11 when I got the call in the July for the op in August last year, I worked hard, then did the pre op diet and byt the time I went for the op I was 22 stone, when I came home I was still 22 stone, I am now 15stone 6 today and am 18-20. I am exercising hard walking and gym with pilates in between, n anyhting else I fancy doing, marvellous to have no pain in my feet. You have lost soo much in this bit time it has took me another 6 months to lose what you have in 6 months total your pics are fantastic well done, am well gel. xx:kissass: Couldnt resist thta icon love it 1st time i'v seen it hahaxx BEEn to dentist today had my filling as well. It cost £48 n I lost 2lbs in weight so this morning within couple of hours lost a half century in pounds altogether hahax;):D

wow maya u look amazing!well done sweetie. chrisa pleased all went well at dentists except from the cost!!! xxx

Are they bingo dabbers in one of the photos??? lol

Looking good well done

Thanks everyone no not Dabbers ant, bubbles (hen night)

You are doing fantastic chrisa everyone loses at different rates

Hope- thanks so much love the comment saying I look lighter than I currently am lol made my day!

Back