• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Six weeks post op today!

hsmel

Well I am exactly six weeks from my op today so I have got weighed this morning so I can update my stats.

Delighted with this week (more exercise and less food as I had an 'iffy' few days after a king prawn incident!) the scales this morning read 15.4 lb. YAY!!!!:D

Wow you've done really well :D

I just realised we mirror each other weight wise. I started at 252 and I'm 213 now ;) But you've done it in one week less than me so big congrats!

Excellent and big congratulations!

Congratulations that's a fantastic result :) Keep up the good work xx

:)Mel you are doing fantastic:)

-you must be feeling great-I missed the king prawn incident-
I shall have a shufty in your diary to see what happened!

Thanks to everyone for your support xx

Ha Poppet I wish I had missed the king prawn incident too!!! Never mind - will be careful with them in the future . .

And yes slimmerkay we were basically the same weight and do mirror each other. To be honest I have probably only had a good week this week thanks to the wretched prawn!!! The fact that I was put off any food for two or three days afterwards seriously helped my weight loss this week!

I am inspired to continue to 'be good'. I have found I am not really a 'dumper' as such. Apart from one small incident a couple of days out with some custard I have 'tested' myself (naughty I know) with a few things just to see and have had no bad effects. Not sure if this is good or bad as can therefore sneak the odd treat. However luckily I just dont crave that aero or crunchy bar any more so thank goodness for that or I would certainly not be losing.

Anyway I am delighted how I am dropping in inches as well as weight so 3 stone off is next target. Thanks to you all for your support.

Thanks to everyone for your support xx

sorry this came out twice so had to delete second post!!

Last edited:
Well I am exactly six weeks from my op today so I have got weighed this morning so I can update my stats.

Delighted with this week (more exercise and less food as I had an 'iffy' few days after a king prawn incident!) the scales this morning read 15.4 lb. YAY!!!!:D

I'm really late to this ... sorry. Well done :clap: xx

Well done Mel, you are doing brilliantly! Time really does fly doesn't it?! I must have missed the king prawn incident, lol, poor you...it's so weird how different we all though, I've been fine with them.... The only thing I haven't tried yet is eggs...I bet they will end up being my nemesis, lol!

Hi all thanks for your kind words. Angie I am fine with eggs which is really wierd. I can even eat half a scotch egg - yum! Scrambled eggs and omelettes are not my favourite but I can manage them but eggs in cheese sauce are nice (like making macaroni cheese but with chopped up hard boiled egg instead!). Good for the protein too (although I can only manage a small amount). I also am fine with eggs and soldiers!!!! YAY I love them. A boiled egg and one slice of wholemeal toast to dip in them.

Good luck!!!

Back