• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

skin problems

serenitylove

since iv been loosing weight my skin has gone downhill big time for first time in my life i have spots and bleamishes perminantly on my face and now getting alot of boils and big blackheads especially on my thighs has anyone else suffered with this and any tips on how to deal with it ?

Only think I have noticed is my skin seemed Dry but Dr gave me loads of cream for it Said I wasnt drinking enough lol

hiya

i suffer from the blackheads and mini boils on my thighs althougb it is not weight loss related i have had them for years. I'm lucky though, my inner thighs are the only place i suffer with bad skin so cannot grumble

Sorry to hear your suffering chick...I have the opposite problem my skin seems to be in such good nick I think its the vitamins though....have a word with your doc you may be missing some vit or something that could help improve it or he could give you some antibiotics to clear it once and for all.....

Teen I dont think I drink enough fluid at all....I think I mistake thirst for hunger and always seem thirsty....I also think I have a kidney infection as feel like someone is stabbing me in my lower back and have to go the loo every two hours...have decided to get organised and buy two one litre drinking bottles tomorrow and make up some juice at home and leave it in the fridge in work to sip throughout the day as we dont have a water fountain any more...getting fluids in is a major help in weight loss and prevent lots of things like headaches etc...xx

I defo dont drink enough cause I dont go the loo enough Got up at 8am went for a wee, then didnt go again till 2.30pm and I have just been 8pm so only been wee 3 times in 12 hours prob will go again before i go bed about 1ish. All i have had drink today is glass of water in a cafe at dinner time a cup of tea after my evening meal and 500ml bottle of flavoured water

Your are so not drinking enough chick...they say two litres a day....lets encourage each other to get the fluids in and post to each other daily when we have managed it might spur us on lol..x

Back