• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Strange thing happend

Frosty

Hi all

After my bypass i lost alot of wieght very fast and i was so worried about loose skin as it was starting to sag badly.

But all of a sudden i stopped losing weight which made me a bit depressed along with other things.

I was constanly thinking is this it for me gain a pound lose a pound.

Then today i noticed something that made me smile again.
The slack skin has 70% gone i looked in the mirror and its not sagging i could'nt believe it. Then i stepped on the scales and im back to losing again.

Talk about blessing in disguise im so much happier now. i spoke to my doc and he said that losing it slowly can help alot with the skin being over stretched.

Fingers crossed i wont get too much extra skin left over then i can avoid having another operation to remove it all as i can do without anymore messing about with being sore/sick.

Im starting the gym next week finally so im hoping i will get rid of somemore in time.

YAY so nice to feel happy again after a few weeks of gloom.

So glad you are feeling brighter Mark, and great news about the skin and scales (makes you sound like some kind of lizard!!)
You will enjoy the gym - I have to drag myself there but always come out feeling totally great!! Good luck x

Thats great news, well done on the weight loss its fantastic.
One of the worries I have had is loose skin and although I have some its not half as bad as what I thought it would be, my "apron" is half the size it was and no longer touches my thighs when I stand up or sit down.
I think I might have to have a tummy tuck at some stage as I have had two monstor babys and my skin streached loads then, so unless you have carried to full term twice :giggle:Im pretty sure that you will have a lovely flat tummy especially if you are working out! keep up the great work! xx

fantastic Mark so glad you are feelin happier and are seeing the wonderful results from all your hard work. have to say i'm noticing more and more saggy skin. will hope that mine seems to lessen like yours has. keep positive you are doing great x

well done mark, i hope it continues for you, i think all of us will get sagging skin, my weight has slowed right down now but im happy all the same, take care xxx

Thx guys for your praises it does make me feel better about myself.

But anyone else found this happening...

Ive lost alot of weight from my legs and i mean alot . my ankles look like there going to snap :D

i make the joke that im going to be the next mr potatoe man ;)

better than being a lollipop head like Posh lol xx

Back