• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep Apnoea??

mrsjm

Hi. I had my sleep test last month and have received an appointment for Thoracic Medicine Outpatients at Sunderland RH. Does this mean that I possibly have sleep apnoea, any one know from experience? TIA
I had review clinic appointment today too but they couldn't tell me anything. :confused:

I had my test this week, so I cant help you I'm afraid, as I'm waiting to hear about my results. I think I may need to repeat it though as I slept for under 4 hours and they usually need 4-5 hours recorded! Grr!

I had my test a couple of weeks ago I have possible mild osa but no follow up req so could mean you have it???

When i had my sleep clinical i also got contacted had an appointment made - i was so panicked - They told me when i arrived i needed to see them so they could officially give me my results and discharge me from there service back to the barbaric team - i had no apnoea but they did tell me even if i did that wouldn't stop the op but it may delay it if i needed to start treatement

I had my test a couple of weeks ago, and today received an appt on 20th Oct for the results. I think it's a waste of NHS time and money to call us back if we don't have it!

Back