• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleeve and throw up daily

DuffyDk

Hi everybody.

Want to hear if any of you throw up a lot ?

i got my sleeve 3½ month ago. everything went fine, but already after 4 days i started throwing up. and and done it since :cry:

there is no difference in wha i eat or drink, i can be seek of the healthy foods, and actually it gets a bit better on not so healthy foods :confused:

if i get cold (which i do very easy after surgery) i get seek very fast. throw up (also if the stomach is empty) and then im fine again.

i had a lot of x-rays a few weeks ago that said all looked fine inside, nothing unexpected ? my blood test also looks fine.

i lost from a bmi on 31,5 to a bmi on 22 the last 3½ months, thats very nice, but it is hard to have a day working the days i cant eat. im so tired all the time. some times i can go 1-2 day without being seek, and then it comes back.

im eating very small amounts, about 3-4 spoons then i stop. i dont have any payne... just the awfull throw up.

my surgeon only have seen this once before, and that stopped without treatment after a few months.

i am taking vitamins and pantropazol for the acid.

hope to hear from you.

Duffy.

I wasn't sick with just sleeve, when they did the 2nd part I was and that was down to excess acid. Insist they re test you, you may have too much narrowing and they can fix that.

Must admit ive never been sick, sometimes feel like it.xx

Hi

its not bacause im narrow, they have checked stomach and troath. and i get medicine for the acid, and it works.

it is not special types of food, i dont eat pasta, that isnt good i also fond out. today i eat some clear soup with a bit of carrots in, and got sick ? ate about 100 mml.

i dont feel it like it is the stomach thats rejecting the food, but my mouth just start to run with "water" and fill up my stomach and throat until i throw up.

tomorrow i will try to eat some chewing gum all day, maybe that will help and do so my mouth dont produce so much "water" (sorry.. dont know what the right word is, but hope you get it?)

Chewing gum will increase your saliva. Maybe your body has got into a pattern with vomiting, I have had that happen before. See if you can find one food item that does not cause you to vomit and then eat only that for a day to break the cycle. Then slowly introduce other foods, that's worked for me.

Hope you feel better soon.

Julie

Sorry, I was only ever sick if I ate a little too much or rich food. Still do very occasionally if I eat over rich food.

O sort the sickness out :( xAw hope u manage t

That was ment to say aw sorry bout the sickness hope u manage to sort it out x

hey, i am sick every morning i wake up after my meds, its like being pregnant, honestly sometimes i just dont know what to do with myself, i take forcival muti vits, lanzoprazone for acid, and i always end up faux throwing up, nothing ever comes out, its horrible, i spoke to my hospital and they made me change my meds to different times of the day, and that has helped. i used to take the multi vit and the 2 acid tabs all at the same time, now i take the multi vit with one acid tab, then i take another later in the day, but every now and again i am hunched over the loo!!! i hope it gets better for you soon xx

I get it if I've eaten too much, or if I make the stupid mistake of having a drink with a meal (especially AFTER the meal... idiocy!). Sometimes stuff's just a bit too much, sadly. I also get it with greasy food, especially things like kievs with garlic oil, or sausages which are fatty anyway, they just make my stomach feel nauseous!

Although sometimes when I think I need to be sick, I just need to go to the loo and empty my stomach from the other end as it were...

I had my bypass in january & was cronically sick when i came out of hospital my gp gave me anti sickness tabs ..... im still on them now as it helps to get rid that nasty sicky feeling . I hate being sick lol x

Back