• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sleeve

ceejay

Hi, I'm new here. I've just had a phone call to go for my sleeve op on Friday, and wondered if anyone had any advice/tips, etc.....
Very nervous!!:eek:

Hi
How exciting for you, as for the nerves there par for the course, you really cant stop them so just ride it out and keep your eyes on the prize. Every thing will be ok, your surgeon is very experienced so your in good hands. The results are mind blowing. :)

Kim

Yes walk around as much as possible! Take baby wipes to 'wash' yourself with and get ready to not be hungry again and chane your life for the better!

Good luck xxxx

Hi, I'm new here. I've just had a phone call to go for my sleeve op on Friday, and wondered if anyone had any advice/tips, etc.....
Very nervous!!:eek:

:welcome:

I had my sleeve at sunderland just over 2 weeks ago. The surgeons and staff are fab!

I was uncomfortable with wind for a couple of days but I've been great ever since - I walked quite a lot post-op up and down the corridors and I'm sure it helped my recovery.

I'd get some dry mouth spray from boots and a lip balm for when you're nil by mouth. I'd also recommend a night dress rather than pj's. I only wear pj's and found them very uncomfortable post-op so I kept my gown on for the whole first day.

Best of luck
x

Back