• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im new here

niccie

HI everyone, I am just trying to work out this app! It's confusing on my phone. Start my pre op diet Friday then my sleeve op is 22nd August, not long now! Bit nervous but fingers crossed I get it right afterwards . Nicolette

Howdy and welcome! Wishing you all the best with your new life!

hello newbie!
just play around on the site it will get easier in time ,good luck on the LSD and all the best for your surgery keep in touch and us informed on how your doing

Thanks everyone , it's my last day of normal food today, I'm quite keen to get started on the pre op diet!

Well 5 days in on the pre op diet, Hmmm glad there is a good reason I'm doing this! I'm finding it hard cooking for everyone else and not eating but I haven't cheated!

Hi I am also new here. We live in Clacton. My husband is under L & D, he had his gastric sleeve fitted 8 weeks ago and is doing well. He is in-between the soft foods and phase 4.
I am getting used to the meals from mash & blended soup, can he have boiled potatoes soon? Thank you.

Hi I am also new here. We live in Clacton. My husband is under L & D, he had his gastric sleeve fitted 8 weeks ago and is doing well. He is in-between the soft foods and phase 4. I am getting used to the meals from mash & blended soup, can he have boiled potatoes soon? Thank you.

Not far from you in Chelmsford! Hope husband is doing well :)

Thank you Greencheeks for your welcome. Yes he is doing well he has lost 36 kilos since he came on in August last year.

Hi I am also new here. We live in Clacton. My husband is under L & D, he had his gastric sleeve fitted 8 weeks ago and is doing well. He is in-between the soft foods and phase 4. I am getting used to the meals from mash & blended soup, can he have boiled potatoes soon? Thank you.
I'm also in Clacton! Glad your husband is doing well with his sleeve, mine in just over a week!

Hello niccie, Good luck with your sleeve, don't forget to take a pillow for the journey home. Mark found it helped him when he came out on 17th June.

Hi niccie,
He had it over his stomach with the seat belt around him. My brother took us home. First few days are the worst with liquid, as your body will be getting used to liquids then soft mashed up food. He uses plenty of gravy, sauce before he got fed up and has tried salads from week 6. Don't rush any food, just take your time, is one tip I can advise you on.

Well I have been on pre op diet a week , lost 4kg so far! I do 4 slim fasts one day and water and the next the food version then back to slim fast, it works for me, I wouldn't like either diet in isolation!

Yea deffo remember the pillow - my journey was 100 miles and I couldn't have done it without the pillow. Good luck :) x

Thank you! Did you get dressed in actual clothes to come home? I'm just thinking how uncomfortable underwear might be!

Yes, I wore a maxi dress home :)

Good luck

Back