• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im new here

Hi Hun and welcome :)

I wore a baggy tee shirt and harem trousers. I left my slippers on lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Any baggy tee-shirt & trousers, if need be, just wear any comfortable footwear as you won't be able to bend for some time.

Very annoyed I have followed the pre op very well initial 10 days lost 6kg, great! But now 5 days later no more loss .... And apart from 1 tiny pickled onion- no cheating :(

Very annoyed I have followed the pre op very well initial 10 days lost 6kg, great! But now 5 days later no more loss .... And apart from 1 tiny pickled onion- no cheating :(

I wouldn't worry to much about that I spoke to my nutritionist as I had the same lost about 5kg in first week and that was it!
I started me diet late as I was worried my liver wouldn't shrink, she said as long as you've lost weight your liver will shrink and it proves that you are dedicated to the diet which is another thing they put you on it for.
Try not to worry and see if you can ask someone on your team about it?

Hi I am new here. Just had my very first appointment at Luton and Dunstable hospital. I met with a nurse who asked a few questions. Had fasting bloods taken and have another appointment for 6 weeks time to put me on a practice run on the milk diet. I am opting for surgery but will take a year and at present don't know if I will be funded on Nhs. Looking forward to gather information and to be supported and support others:)

Hi nicci how did you op go. Hope your feeling well

Kirsty xx

Thank you, not keen on the club so far it hurts lol!!! Home in the morning x hope your doing ok.

Well I have signed up for tap dancing classes, start Wednesday! I used to tap 30 odd years ago and loved it! I've wanted to do it for years!

Off to take my middle one to an interview at uni. She has offers from 4/5 she's applied to and this interview. Hopefully she get this offer too.

I am now in 16 bottoms, 18 tops, very pleased with this! I have a tiny collection of clothes and everything mix and matches, which is fine as its transitional.

Interesting things to note, my legs and bottom are pretty trim, impressed with them! My arms were always big, still are but they are losing weight and at least look smaller. Boobs are reducing but not too much I hope in the end! Fat seems most persistent around the middle, although it's reducing fairly well, this has probably always been the biggest problem area but I refused to acknowledge as its a sign of overeating.

Skin well top of inside thighs bit baggy but rest of legs good, so unless I wore a tiny mini skirt, not a problem! Face, few signs under chin it's a bit loose but otherwise good. Neck great so far. Face a lot thinner not too baggy yet, fingers crossed. Arms obviously underneath getting baggy but still fat in there, I knew that would always be a problem. Stomach, well can't really tell skin wise yet, maybe in another stone or so ....

Overall I was realistic with how I would look and nearly 4 stone gone I'm quite pleased so far ?

Hope middle ones interview goes well. You are doing amazing, everyone has a bit of saggy skin. I gave a skinny minny friend who is always complaining about her saggy skin. That's the least of my worries. Have a lovely day niccie

Back