• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slendertone

I cannot recommend the Slendertone Max enough for loose tummies!

I am not saying that it sorts out the loose skin but it certainly brings up your abs big style and with regular use knocks about 2" off your waist and at least gives the appearance of a flat tummy and gives something for the loose skin to grab onto.

Mike

These are brilliant, I got my other half testing one out after IceMousses reccomendation.. and they do work!

However, I decided to wait until I had had my tumy tuck, not much point trying to work through 4lbs of loose skin that was hanging around me!

4 more weeks and I can use it! xxx :) ;)

Hi Mike

Do you do your 40 minutes and 30 minutes in one session, or does it count as 2 sessions?

I'm just a bit confused by the instructions which say leave 6 hours between sessions. I'm doing 2 lots of 30 mins at the moment with 6 hours in between, but when I go back to work next week I don't think I'll fit that in, so i'd rather do it all together in the evening. Is this what you do?

Thanks

Yes I do it all together even though it says leave 6 hours. I phoned their helpline and the guy said the reason was not to pull your muscles but if it felt ok then no problems and I was fine. Also good thing is that the pads last longer if you do longer sessions as it is the taking off and putting on that wears them out.

M.

Hi all,

I got a Slendertone max around 10 days ago & I think I'm starting to notice a difference already!!!

Just wondering how long I should expect the pads to last for before they need changing, I had to change mine today after only 10 days so it could get VERY expensive...

Also, how do you know when they need changing iykwim?? I only changed mine today cos I stupidly used it last night after having applied Bio oil so the stickiness went away...

Thanks for the recommendations!

I'm just 2stone 4lbs down from my target of 7 stone - so there's still a LOT of fat around my stomach.

I'm wondering

A) if get one now and use it throughout my diet will it help with the loose skin thing?

B) will it even be able to reach the muscles underneath my stomach?? :D

i have a slender tone tummy belt for ladys and its recharable that way its cheeper in the long run, must admitt I have had it for two months and not noticed a diffeence but then I have not been using it everyday I am using right now whilst posting and will take mikes advice and use daily.............
I have about 8 pounds to loose to be my goal weight and my tummy is a saggy skin mess and all the way through this diet I have done 200 sit ups daily, swam, dog walked, but nope my tummy is creakcrackered need to have TT!

you can adjust the power level by pushing the arrow buttons up, note you must push them both otherwise you will have a stronger level on one side I had it miss set for two weeks untill my husband looked at it and told me I was doing it wrong!

i was debating on getting the shorts things that do all of the lower half.. does anyone have these and can report on their results??!!

i would be most grateful. im not buying them on a whim... have to many "whim" purchases already :rolleyes:

thanks in advance :)

well i certainly hope it is toning muscles under the fat blanket - i'm hoping when teh fat goes it will reveal rippling abdomen muscles... :D Sadly I know I'm going to be in for lots of loose skin - already it's looking very flabby..:(

I was putting it on the other day and all was going well with following the "destructions" until i got to this point...

"wrap the belt tightly around you waist so that.... the two smaller pads lie directly between your hipbones and ribs on either side of your waist"

hipBONES?
ribs?
waist?"

I know mine has a setting that you can use in conjunction with doing actual real sit ups.

if it works i'd definitely consider the bum one - god knows it would take a Herculean effort to lift up that area... :D

I would say it is worth doing while you still have a lot of fat to lose. I have 7 stone to lose and I have just got one. The muscles can still be getting toned while there is a lot of fat on top. The fat will mean you won't be able to see the toned muscles as well but since it would take a few months for the muscles to get really toned - why not start now rather than lose the fat and THEN tone them? Also I think it WOULD prevent loose skin and also it would probably help maintain muscle mass.

Back