• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slow cooker balsamic chicken!

WeightlossDreamer

you will need:
1tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried basil
1tsp tarragon
1/2 tsp salt
1tsp pepper
4 cloves minced garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
24 oz chicken breast
1 tbsp chopped parsley

Combine the first 5 dry spices in a bowl. Spread over the chicken on both sides. Pour the olive oil and garlic on the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the chicken on top. Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken. Cover and cook for four hours on low.

This recipe should make 8 serves at 133cals, 17g protein, 5g fat.

Ok so now I need to know how to make a courgette fritter? I,ve never ever cooked courgette! Could I use Aubergine?

Ok so now I need to know how to make a courgette fritter? I,ve never ever cooked courgette! Could I use Aubergine?

Yeah I think you could pretty much use anything I made sweet corn fritters last week, they're a bit like vegetable pancakes, if you make the mix dryer they would be like rostis x

Yeah I think you could pretty much use anything I made sweet corn fritters last week, they're a bit like vegetable pancakes, if you make the mix dryer they would be like rostis x

Kirstie..I for one would be extremely interested in you doing a thread on your recipes...please :)

Weightloss dreamer thank you for your recipes, I've just ordered my first ever slow cooker and am excited to use it but not really sure if it will end up at the back of the cupboard unused, could you recommend a good starting recipe book ( I'm post bypass so low fat low sugar) thankyoufor x

Ermm I would just google bariatric recipes that's how I found most of the recipes I have tried! There is one recipe book I found on amazon can't remember what it's called though x x

Back