• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Smart Lipo

I lost just over 4 stone and have managed to stay at goal weight for just over a year.

I am so happy that I got to goal and am exstatic that I have managed to stay there. The only thing that has marred my weight loss experience is the fact that I still have a stubborn roll of fat on my upper abdomen and a slight one on my lower abdomen that weight loss and exercise haven't been able to shift.

I read about the wonders of Smart Lipo about a year ago and decided that if I could stay at goal and my tummy didn't alter I may give it a go. So I have saved up the money over the past year and have had it done:eek::D

Yesterday I went to a lovely clinic in London and had smart lipo. The op was performed under a local aneasthetic, it took 2 1/2 hours and although was uncomfortable (more than I'd expected:() the experience wasn't too bad.

Feeling a little sore today, tummy is swollen and bruised, but hopefully should see a change after about 10 days. The fat elimination process and skin tightening can take up to 6 months.

I have to drink 2-3 litres of water, take regular cardio exercise and stick to a low GI style diet to get the maximum results.

Has anyone else on Mins had smart lipo? It would be great to hear others opinions and experiences.

Tracey
x

Firstly - well done on the loss and maintenence - fab stuff!! :party0011:

If you don't mind me asking how much does it cost?

I've been thinking about getting it done but am worried as I read somewhere that the toxins/fat are drained away by your lymphatic system - which is fine for most people but I've had lymphatic probs in the past

xxx

It will be interesting to hear how you get on in the coming weeks, sounds like a much nicer option than a full blown general anaesthetic!

Back