• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR...

JED

Weighed myself this morning and to my dissapointment i still havent broke into the 16s i weighed in at 17.2 still losing but just wanted to see the scales in the 16s mind you i havent been this light since i was at school so still happy but just wanted to reach another milestone but something to work on for next week

Hey there, funny how we want that first number to change, but take heart, this time you know it will happen. Next week you'll crash through it :)

JED said:
Weighed myself this morning and to my dissapointment i still havent broke into the 16s i weighed in at 17.2 still losing but just wanted to see the scales in the 16s mind you i havent been this light since i was at school so still happy but just wanted to reach another milestone but something to work on for next week

Same for me!
I need three pounds loss to be in the 13's. Hopefully I'll achieve that this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed ;-)

I know tht frustration. It can be very annoying. But when you get there it will be all the more sweeter :)

Good luck and I look forward to reading next week that you have done it :)

You have done so well look back at your stats!Im waiting to smash into 12st,and hope to be 11st for Chrimbo.But tbh its slowing to about 1lb per week so as long as its not going on Im a happy bunny!I dont bother weighing at home anymore its a great free feeling!Maz x

Back