• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a loss at last

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Well i havent been weighed for a month....... not lost anything in months either, to my suprise the scales say ive lost 5llbs this month, not alot on a weekly basis but wooohooo at long last i have movement rather than maintaining :)

i used to be a scales addict and go on them every day, but it becomes obsessive, so im now gonna weigh weekly i think rather than daily as i used to, just thought id share my news.

i hope everyone is ok too x

Liz x xx

Well done Liz both with the loss and the new weighing regime I hope it works and you can resist old habits. All the best.

Well done Liz, 5lbs is brill.

Well done on the loss.

It is true the whole weight loss things becomes an additvie thing. Why oh why couldnt we be addictive to say buying earrings instead lol

Well done again have a good weekend

Jo
xx

Well i havent been weighed for a month....... not lost anything in months either, to my suprise the scales say ive lost 5llbs this month, not alot on a weekly basis but wooohooo at long last i have movement rather than maintaining :)

i used to be a scales addict and go on them every day, but it becomes obsessive, so im now gonna weigh weekly i think rather than daily as i used to, just thought id share my news.

i hope everyone is ok too x

Liz x xx

Liz-5lbs is eff'ing Fantastic in a month:):)

I am (sorry to say-I'm still a daily weigher)....
I "think" it helps me to keep on track-but with results like yours-I may try the weekly weigh in-I've also NOT lost much for months....but not gained either ...which is FANTASTIC!!!!

Well done Liz xx

Well done Liz, I must admit I am a daily weigher, LOL, Karen x

Back