• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Happy Happy

Angela.if you could email me or post what your allowed on the refeed that would be fantastic..
not much has been said about that...
thanks Angela xx

Hi Sue good luck for tomorrow, are you at Luton too??

As for losing weight on the re-feed good luck ladies! I was good from Nov to the end of Dec then Christmas came! 1 meal then became 2 and trying to go back was very hard, I put on 2lb so I thought that was bloody excellent considering the rubbish I was eating lol. (Oct - Feb)
I am not good at doing little amounts give me an inch I will take a mile, I can do all or nothing but struggle with the bit in the middle.

Hi Sue good luck for tomorrow, are you at Luton too??

As for losing weight on the re-feed good luck ladies! I was good from Nov to the end of Dec then Christmas came! 1 meal then became 2 and trying to go back was very hard, I put on 2lb so I thought that was bloody excellent considering the rubbish I was eating lol. (Oct - Feb)
I am not good at doing little amounts give me an inch I will take a mile, I can do all or nothing but struggle with the bit in the middle.

I agree with you Debbie 100%! I have been moaning about the refeed diet for ages now! To be on it it for 4-6 weeks may be okay but I am to do it for 4 months...tough indeed! :) Like you ...all or nothing ...

Big congrats to you Angela.
Grace xxx

I'll post the re-feed diet on a seperate thread so it's easy to find - I'll do it tomorrow as I've just had nail extensions put on and can't type very well lol

Woo-hoo ! That's wonderful news Angela ! You're on the final countdown to your new life now...

Back