• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Happy

jenny17

Hi all,

Had my first appointment with consultant as SRH last week, which went really well and am just waiting for an appointment for endoscopy now :) I don't suppose anyone can give me an indication of what the waiting list time is for an endoscopy and then how long again till surgery?

I am happy to have either done at very short notice, is there anything I need to do to let SRH know that or do they not do that kind of thing?

I waited 3 months foe endoscopy after seeing surgeon and 5 days from then for my op! I was however on the short notice list and had requested to be added to this whilst at consultation with surgeon. Give his secretary a ring and good luck xxxx

laurajlucy said:
I waited 3 months foe endoscopy after seeing surgeon and 5 days from then for my op! I was however on the short notice list and had requested to be added to this whilst at consultation with surgeon. Give his secretary a ring and good luck xxxx

Wow how lucky were you? Did u still do the liver diet for the 5 days?

I got the call the week before my Endoscopy, so was able to do the full 10 day diet xx

I recall that the time flew by so much so I aint checking the dates lol BUT I give a BIG UP to all the Sunderland team they are fantastic

Back