• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gutted

jenny17

I finally got an appointment for endoscopy at SRH for 23rd November and have had to cancel it because I am on a course at work. Can't postpone the course as it will be for the 3rd time :( Out of all the dates it had to fall on that one. Unbelievably, the reason I had to postpone the course last time was because I received the consultant appointment which was also on the same day. I hope don't have to wait months and months for another one.

I finally got an appointment for endoscopy at SRH for 23rd November and have had to cancel it because I am on a course at work. Can't postpone the course as it will be for the 3rd time :( Out of all the dates it had to fall on that one. Unbelievably, the reason I had to postpone the course last time was because I received the consultant appointment which was also on the same day. I hope don't have to wait months and months for another one.
oh what a bummer :( phone the number on the appt and they will change it there and then for you, for another day close to this one. Well they do round here, good luck :) xxx

SRH will understand and bend over backwards to help you out - Tell them you have cancelled the course before etc

Thanks for that :) I rang as soon as I got the appointment. When I had to cancel the course for my consultant's appointment which was on the 19th October, I was told that the next appointment available was in Feb 2012, so I hope that the endoscopy list won't be as bad as that.
The endoscopy unit didn't give me another date, just said I would get another one through the post.

Back