• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so he doesnt feel left out

mandyl

well what with all you shaw girls i just had to .
i love guy slater:love: xx

yes he is lovely too - much quieter than Mr Somers, more understated, but lovely just the same! when i was in last time, the lady next to me said that she called him 'her Mr Darcy!'.

I can't imagine the thought of being attracted by someone who will be cutting me open! The horror!! x

I have only saw one picture of Mr Slater, he looks nice....hope to see him in the flesh.

Mr Somers seems quiet to me on tv so can't imagine what Mr Slater is like.

I googled Mr Slater as i did'nt know what he looked like you are alright Mandy i'll let you have him ha ha x
good job ha ha ha.
keep telling people hands off hes MINE;)
ive gotta be able to dream its keeping me going. i wonder though if hell ive do it quick get rid of her or keep me waiting cos i was the crazy nutter who kept crying on him. oh dear theres no hope. xx

Just looked at his picture on the website - it doesn't do him justice at all!!
good on you bf:D
the voice ill be up all night listening to it. god whats happening to me?
last yr i said men nah never ever again lol. xx

Well I've only met Guy Slater for about 20 minutes but he looked so shattered I wanted to take him under my arm and rock him to sleep! He seems very nice though

Well I've only met Guy Slater for about 20 minutes but he looked so shattered I wanted to take him under my arm and rock him to sleep! He seems very nice though
saw him once in the morning when got a huge hug ,i think he was surprised! then when he came back looked like he was on his way home i actually felt sorry for him as he stood at the end of my bed twiddling his thumbs we both didnt know what to say. poor souls we were.
who are you having?

thats it rub it in further lol.(only joking)
sniff sniff sniff. xx

Back