• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I done it and i'm home x

josieslimmer

Hi All

Well I had my surgery last Wednesday afternoon. I am back home after just 3 nights in hospital. The care I received in there from Shaw and Guy was fantastic, the nursing team were the best I have encountered. They were the best! I am glad I had it done although still in discomfort, it feels like i have been kicked in the chest/upper tummy area.
I had a nice visit from Paula who was having her assessment while i was in there so that was nice to put a face to the name xx
Also Sacha from the first series of Fat Doctor was in there having a hernia repair. What a great girl she is, funny confident and happy totally re-born since her bypass 3 years ago. And she looks good.

Anyway glad to be back xxx hope you are all doing well. oooo i have lost 16lb since the week before op when i started the milk diet. yipeeeeeeeeeeee x

Excellent news and they are just the first 16lbs! Take it easy and get lots of rest.

Lx

well done mate gald all went well.xx

Congrats on the surgery goin well....

Thats it now, a new you has been born.. ;)

Lets hope ur feeling 100% soon.

Delighted to hear all has gone so well for you Josie!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Love Mini xxx

Well done on the great head start, and get well soon hun x:D

Hi Jo,

Glad your home and feeling better. I'm sure the soreness will subside soon. You were looking well in there after only 2 days so I am sure you will do well and 16lb already wow.:D

I rang the department today, but they don't know when I will be in they said it depends on if I need any other 'assessments'.

Take Care

Paula XX

Welcome back home so glad all went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery take it easy and I look forward to reading all about your journey.

Hey Josie, glad all is well. I am under (!) Shaw Somers due to be done 12th November and I can't wait although I am getting a bit jittery. My friend is a nurse on that ward so I will tell her your complement. How are you today?

Hi All

Well I had my surgery last Wednesday afternoon. I am back home after just 3 nights in hospital. The care I received in there from Shaw and Guy was fantastic, the nursing team were the best I have encountered. They were the best! I am glad I had it done although still in discomfort, it feels like i have been kicked in the chest/upper tummy area.
I had a nice visit from Paula who was having her assessment while i was in there so that was nice to put a face to the name xx
Also Sacha from the first series of Fat Doctor was in there having a hernia repair. What a great girl she is, funny confident and happy totally re-born since her bypass 3 years ago. And she looks good.

Anyway glad to be back xxx hope you are all doing well. oooo i have lost 16lb since the week before op when i started the milk diet. yipeeeeeeeeeeee x

Hi Josie

Well done on arriving on the losers bench, and well done on the 16 lb weight loss so far.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

(((hugs)))

Back