• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I done it and i'm home x

Welcome home. Congratulations on 'being done' and I hope you have a speedy, pain-free recovery. xx

hi all

feeling a little bit tender today for some reason. Although not been to the toilet since the op so am wondering if this is normal, its a week since the op now so thought i would have gone by now.

Dont supose gillabean will give the name of your friend who is a nurse on the ward but the ones looking after me were Andrea, Dagmar, Alex, the lovely pam and wendy who is in her last year of training. All really lovely, and Andrea had lots of advice as she had a gastric bypass last year, very helpful x

hiya josie congrats:party0011: on ya op hun glad all went well hope you enjoy bein on the losers bench hugs:hug99: lin.x

:flowers:
WTG.....
:happy096:

Wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

My mate is not one of those mentioned but it's nice for me to know that everyone was nice to you. Are you feeling less tender now? Wishing you well.

Hi All

2 weeks today since my op and i'm almost back to normal ( although i tell hubby im not to hoover for a few more weeks ) ha ha , hope he dont read this!!! anyway things have settled down, my six little "bullet" wounds have heald lovely, you wouldn't even know what they are to be honest. Im still eating mostly mashed up food althoug have had roast chicken dinner ( amount for a 6 months old child ) i make sure i chew very well. The pain is almost gone only get a little twinge or ache if im picking things up x
So glad i had it done and people are noticing the weight loss already. It is fantastic xx

I'm so happy you are feeling good. I thought that you would be on mush for a month, I suppose everyone is different. Anyway, well done and I agree with Gaelic Girl, ironing and washing up are totally out of the question at least for the next six weeks!

Glad to hear your journey is going well Josie, all the very best with your weightloss

Xx

Hi All

2 weeks today since my op and i'm almost back to normal ( although i tell hubby im not to hoover for a few more weeks ) ha ha , hope he dont read this!!! anyway things have settled down, my six little "bullet" wounds have heald lovely, you wouldn't even know what they are to be honest. Im still eating mostly mashed up food althoug have had roast chicken dinner ( amount for a 6 months old child ) i make sure i chew very well. The pain is almost gone only get a little twinge or ache if im picking things up x
So glad i had it done and people are noticing the weight loss already. It is fantastic xx

Thats fantastic...... well done.
Keep up the good work. x

Back