• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So then.......

nikshikari

Who is joining me on the losers bench next week for the first time? I go for my op on Tuesday. Xxx

Good luck. I am due for my op on Wednesday next week, but I am not holding my breath as my op has been cancelled 3 times already! X

Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That's horrid MeID and my worst nightmare :( Many ops have been cancelled at my hospital, so trying not to get to excited either :(

Good luck to you both :D xxx

All the best for your op Hun. Hope all goes well and you are soon on the road to recovery x

Goodluck with your opp Nichola

Thank you everyone and good luck for all your upcoming surgeries xoxo

Good luck to all those having surgery next week may it go smoothly and you stay focussed and positive as you return home with the view to a slimer and lighter future whatever we loose from here on in is a bonus to our health and our lives in general stay strong and you'll be triumphant xx

Good luck for your op. I have mine the week after on the 2nd will join you then.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It will be absolutely fine Farzu. I was terrified too, the worst part for me was actually getting put to sleep as I didn't like other people being in control but I was worried for nothing!

Good luck and I hope it all goes well!

Hi farzu, I has my op a couple of wks ago and I was absolutely petrified, but all I can say is I now feel great and it's defiantly well worth it. I know it's much easier said than done but try not to worry, love and luck for a speedy recovery :) x

Popadopalous said:
It will be absolutely fine Farzu. I was terrified too, the worst part for me was actually getting put to sleep as I didn't like other people being in control but I was worried for nothing!

Good luck and I hope it all goes well!

Thanks dear.

Back