• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

18lbs down on my pre op, Op tomorrow i'm so excited

Well it's the day before my op and boy am i excited, my pre op diet went very well, I'm 18lbs down so i am chuffed about that. My worse day by far was yesterday as it was day spent in blackpool with my family and my sister and her family and sitting in a fish and chip shop drinking coffee was like touture! but then later in the day I had to do it again in burger king! yet again drinking a coffee. Let me tell you i was almost dribbling, not a good look lol. Oh well not long to go and I will be joining you all on that fabulous losers bench. xxx

Wow, well done what fab willpower and 18 pounds down, fantastic!

Best of luck for your operation x

Oh wow, it's tomorrow! Good luck!

I'm guessing that you'll either be on the table now or you'll be done.

I hope everything went really well for you and your recovery is speedy.

Well it's the day before my op and boy am i excited, my pre op diet went very well, I'm 18lbs down so i am chuffed about that. My worse day by far was yesterday as it was day spent in blackpool with my family and my sister and her family and sitting in a fish and chip shop drinking coffee was like touture! but then later in the day I had to do it again in burger king! yet again drinking a coffee. Let me tell you i was almost dribbling, not a good look lol. Oh well not long to go and I will be joining you all on that fabulous losers bench. xxx

Hope it all went well Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Are you ok menasher?

Back