• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some news - mini update

tendersage

Sorry not around much at the moment folks got some things going on in my life that i do not want to discuss on here, but good luck to those due to have their WLS and hope everything went well for those who have recently had theirs.

Some positive news is i got more work shirts today, they boought in a size 20 and 18, the 18 fits, so they are going to get me a 16 to see how that one fits, bwefore getting my my full allocation in that size

Last edited:
Hi

Hope everything gets sorted soon x

Good news on the size 18's!

Take care - Mazza x

Good news on the size drop again Di. hope you get everything sorted out. Take care

Thanks teen and nic

You'll be down to a 14 before you know it ...... I'll probably be in the cubicle next doort trying not to rip the size 22

Well done!

Well done Tendersage!! you are doing really well xx

yoyo i came down to a size 22 only a month ago, mid oct i was wearing mens 18 1/2's because the ladies 26's were too small :)

thanks Jayne, i need some real sleep maybe i can get it tonight

Hi T, lovely news about your size drop. That must really feel great at work. Hope you sort out your other stuff. Keep up the good work.

Nic;););)

Thanks Gaynor :)

Bloody hell never known work to be this fast about anything, but they went and acquired a size 16 blouse from our supplier/other site and it fits!!!!! so i have dropped 3 sizes have told Jonah as this also means the style dresses i like would fit as well but i want to hold off on his promise of a new fancy dress and a night out until i am closer to my target weight

well done on dropping through the sizes so quickly Di. Sorry you have some other stuff to sort out. Thinking of you xxx

Thanks everyone, yes rather pleased about the extra drop in size, do think later on though i am going to start being disappointed due to lack of drops, unless i can manage to get a few bottom half drops in

Back