• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SOME PEOPLE!!!

phatmomma

I've said this before and i will definitely say it again, if you don't like it then please don't read it!

Some people on this site, have really touched my heart! Some of you i have never met, some of you i see occasionally for the odd coffee get up. Then some of you (aka lamornamiss) stalk me mercilessly trying to make me drink lots of coffee and do lots of laughing. Please nobody worry about this i have a heinous distraction plan of feeding her son to the ducks at the local park, this should get her off my back for at least a week.

But all silliness aside, i have spoken with people on here over the last two years and i have seen some amazing transformations like Lamornamiss and my other beautiful friend wannabeslimagain (who is by the way slim again) and i feel truly blessed.

Then there are others on here who i may never meet such as Justliz (she's a canny lass who always knows what to say) and our very own sex god Karlos who has touched most of us (but only in ways that we just cannot bring charges).

You lot have in one way or another made what could be a difficult journey a walk in the park, and for that i thank you.

I'd just like to say finally to those in my area of Wolves or Birmingham, pre or post op, if you ever want to meet for a coffee just to chat to someone who knows where you are coming from. Please feel free to pm me and i will be more than happy to join you.

Not everyone can make the support groups and its a shame for you to miss out if you don't have too xx

Stalker lol xxx He likes it when i threaten it lol xx

Julie,
I have been a member here for quite a while now.
And ive always found you honest and helpful to all.
I'm finding things a big tough at the minute,and really do need advice from people who knows what it is really like to live day to day with a weightloss surgery.

Thanks Julie and all x

Emma you can either ask on the forum or just pm me! I will give you all the help i can :)

Tranquil, you are more than welcome! Would you believe i did not put your number into my new phone? In fact i didn't put a lot of people's numbers into my new phone....

I cannot wait to meet the beautiful ladies Julie and Wendy.
Both have been of great support to me since I joined this forum and are both inspiring in many ways.
Let me know when the next coffee meet is, alas I can only do weekends for the next couple of months as I'm working away Mon-Fri :(
xXx

Emma you can either ask on the forum or just pm me! I will give you all the help i can :)

Tranquil, you are more than welcome! Would you believe i did not put your number into my new phone? In fact i didn't put a lot of people's numbers into my new phone....

Will send you a pm with my numbers:)

tranquil x

Thanks Julie,

It's good to know I can pm,I'd feel a bit cheeky otherwise.
I posted before with questions,but sometimes you don't get much response,x

Firstly Louanne, we will do a weekend meet.

Tranquil i have your numbers and when we meet remember to ask for my home number xxx

Emma, i will send you my email and if i'm not on here i will get the email straight away on my smarterthanmephone :)

All are welcome for coffee xx

oh i wish i lived in Birmingham would love to meet up for a cuppa... i love reading your posts your a lovely cheery lady xxx

I have sent my mobile number Julie via pm

Raynebubble, me too! Would love the opportunity to meet more of you lovely people in 'real life'. I think it would help my resolution to enjoy myself even more than I did in 2011 :)

Rayne, believe it or not, MK is not that far from Brum on the train and then it's another train to Wolves about 15 minutes lol....

I thank you for the happy compliment, it's an unfortunate ailment i have been blessed with for most of my life. Don't get me wrong i once had a 'sad' time but i overcame it and came out with a great deal of sympathy for those who are not as blessed with my cheery disposition. To be honest, my happiness can get right on my titties at times lol, but i wouldn't change me for anyone but me :)

Heidi i got your number mate x

One way to maybe get some of us WLS successes together would be to oraganise to meet up somewhere in the middle at a hotel maybe and have something to eat somewhere and maybe even a go to a nightclub. or just meet in the hotel ba.

I have to say i could do a MK meet up but not till the summer tbh. Maybe do an overnighter? Partayyyy????

I can feel the urge coming on right now!

Once dated a guy from MK, he had me and at least one other woman on the go! Hope she got more 'out' of him than i did lol xx

I also think it should be in the summer that way I can eat and maybe indulge in a drink or two myself.Will probably come with hubby but if he thinks it maybe boring for him then will come on my own.

oh i wish i lived in Birmingham would love to meet up for a cuppa... i love reading your posts your a lovely cheery lady xxx

Me too Raine. Nearly 2 years ago I started my WL journey and had lots of disappointments. It was Julie's sense of humour that kept me going!

Back