• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SOME PEOPLE!!!

Awwww I dont live anywhere near Blackheath. lol
I live near Manchester! Boo Hoo!
Ah, the arid, sunny climes pf Manchester! I'll be up there next Wednesday :D

ive never heard of Blackheath :-(

Only just picked up on this thread, but count me in for a skinny latte too!! :) I'm in Nottingham but have access to plenty of transport. If anyone my way wanted a lift I could give one, failing that I could come on my bike to avoid traffic queues!

H xx

I've said this before and i will definitely say it again, if you don't like it then please don't read it!

Some people on this site, have really touched my heart! Some of you i have never met, some of you i see occasionally for the odd coffee get up. Then some of you (aka lamornamiss) stalk me mercilessly trying to make me drink lots of coffee and do lots of laughing. Please nobody worry about this i have a heinous distraction plan of feeding her son to the ducks at the local park, this should get her off my back for at least a week.

But all silliness aside, i have spoken with people on here over the last two years and i have seen some amazing transformations like Lamornamiss and my other beautiful friend wannabeslimagain (who is by the way slim again) and i feel truly blessed.

Then there are others on here who i may never meet such as Justliz (she's a canny lass who always knows what to say) and our very own sex god Karlos who has touched most of us (but only in ways that we just cannot bring charges).

You lot have in one way or another made what could be a difficult journey a walk in the park, and for that i thank you.

I'd just like to say finally to those in my area of Wolves or Birmingham, pre or post op, if you ever want to meet for a coffee just to chat to someone who knows where you are coming from. Please feel free to pm me and i will be more than happy to join you.

Not everyone can make the support groups and its a shame for you to miss out if you don't have too xx

A lovely post x

Firstly.... How the heck have i waited so long to say BACK OFF! I have first dibs on Karlos Cappucino, pmsl,.... Seriously Karlos, i'll pm you my mobile and email and you can let me know what date your up and have half hour to devote to (sitting looking pretty) having a coffee with some of us barmy brummies....

I love wlsurgery and i love you guys too, especially the 'phit' ones lol xx

phatmomma said:
Firstly.... How the heck have i waited so long to say BACK OFF! I have first dibs on Karlos Cappucino, pmsl,.... Seriously Karlos, i'll pm you my mobile and email and you can let me know what date your up and have half hour to devote to (sitting looking pretty) having a coffee with some of us barmy brummies....

Aww count me in if ur all meeting in brum mwah x

OY you he comes to my neck of the woods not yours :grumble:

Sneaking in there all fluttery eyelashes and simpering smile.:rotflmao:

Do you think Karlos could handle us both on the same day Jules ;):D

OY you he comes to my neck of the woods not yours :grumble:

Sneaking in there all fluttery eyelashes and simpering smile.:rotflmao:

Do you think Karlos could handle us both on the same day Jules ;):D

isnt Karlos getting married girlies??? lol x

Back