• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pics from before and 3 months out

Thank you so much for posting this Zoe, goodness me, you are looking radiant and so confident... well done... and keep going... it's still early days and look how much you have achieved in a very short space of time... I keep saying the first two years of the wls is the time for really making it work and I'm with you all the way!

Well done... it's gone so quickly from your surgery and what an impressive start for your Zoe... take care.. xxx

What a difference so soon xx

Your face is beaming with health :)

Thank you so much for posting this Zoe, goodness me, you are looking radiant and so confident... well done... and keep going... it's still early days and look how much you have achieved in a very short space of time... I keep saying the first two years of the wls is the time for really making it work and I'm with you all the way!

Well done... it's gone so quickly from your surgery and what an impressive start for your Zoe... take care.. xxx

Bless you thank you bev, you are such a warm lovely person, Im rooting for you.

Its funny I dont see much difference but everyone else says its really starting to notice now.

It helps that I have makeup on in the newer picture lol!

You can really see a differene hun, you are looking great, and so much happier. xxxxx

How lovely to put a face to your name Zoe! and yes, the difference is very obvious already!
Well done honey!
Grace xxx

good on you

Back