• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Something I found today

New Beginnings

Just thought I'd share what I found in Tescos today when your in need of something quick and hot. They have started to do a range of 'Lighter Appetites' meals. Tried one tonight haddock with mash in a light parsley sauce. Saves buying those meals for one as I always end up wasting them as they are too much. :)

Just thought I'd share what I found in Tescos today when your in need of something quick and hot. They have started to do a range of 'Lighter Appetites' meals. Tried one tonight haddock with mash in a light parsley sauce. Saves buying those meals for one as I always end up wasting them as they are too much. :)
are they in fresh/frozen section?

These sound nice. I will go and have a look tomorrow. I'm sick of throwing food away.
Lynne x

They are in the ready meals section Denise. They were priced at £1.80 ish I think. At my Tescos they just had two varieties a fish and a chicken stew type one. But I was told they will be doing a bigger range if it takes off! :)

oh this is good news! I will call in my little tesco and see if they have them. Thank you for sharing!

i'm using cod in butter/parsley sauce with smash for my pureed stage ............also tried mackeral/sardines in tomato sauce and smash these work out even cheaper and you only mix the amount you need ;) save the pennies and they'll go towards something to wear :D:D:D:D:D

If I have a ready meal or any meal come to that what's left I either pot up & have the in the next day or two or freeze for later that way nothing is wasted or thrown out. I often plate up a meal for me as I dish up tea & even on my small plate it can be to much depending on how much protein there is, so as I say it gets eaten the next day or frozen.

Back