• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sometimes need a kick up the bottom

Magsy

Was feeling low last night after reading some peoples big fast weight losses. Hubby got a bit fed up of hearing it i think as he stated:
At your heaviest your were 24stone 12lb. Before preop you were in your 22 stones. You are now in your 17 stones so stop moaning and look at the bloody positives PLEASE. Wow i now feel better lol. Its about my loss and how I feel and its not a competition. Good luck to all xx

It's hard isn't it once you forget how big you actually were ! I bet your much healthy and active already climbing stairs and walking more ? Xx

Hey you I have just checked and you have lost more than I did in that time frame.
I think the problem is that most of us want to wake up thin straight after the op, even other people think that we should be losing quicker.
The question is how long did it take you to put on that 60lb you have lost? I bet it was longer than 6 months.
Keep up the good work!!

I don't lose fast either but am still thinner than I have been for years, have more energy than I have had for years, & am happier than I have been for years ... result :D:D:D 59lb is a whopping loss, honey ... imagine what the summer will bring :):) xxx

Hi Magsy,

I have to say I feel like you - when you see how fast other people are loosing weight, it is a bit disheartening when you feel you are lagging behind.

I have to say, You are doing fabulously well, and once mine starts moving I will be so pleased, so chin up sweetie, you really are doing so well - I would love to be in your shoes just now!!

xxx

its not often i agree with a man... but i gotta agree with your man lol. you have done extremely well hun.. your doing good... chin up and be proud hun xxx

Last edited:
Back