• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Song-spiration?

Hannah2

(think I am going slightly mad in the run up to my op so I apologise in advance!)

I have posted a song on my diary that I am listening to a lot at the moment as it is inspiration and fits the moment. For me today it is a song from the new musical "the girls" by Gary Barlow - the song can be found on You tube and it is called "DARE".

I am also listening to Sophie Ellis Bextor and her song "Young blood" as this was "our" song and we had it at our wedding, so it has special meaning to me :oops:

So..... what songs help you, lift you, give you courage, remind you of why you are doing this?

Were there specific songs you listened to just before surgery? Or whilst recovering?

Roar by Katy Perry :) I even have the lyrics in the scrapbook I'm keeping and it was playing in my head on the way down to surgery and several times after. It definitely helped :)

Mine is .. Let's go round again . Average white band ..
This song really gets my blood going and I've got this song written down for my funeral lol !
Lyrics include .. Let's go round again , maybe we'll turn the back the hands of time lets go round again , one more time ..
this reflects my look on life .. I have no regrets and I would go round again without hesitation ..
Mindy
Xxx

Roar (the remix version though, from the DJ ReMix Factory) great for a gym workout! :)

There is a couple of lines in 'Either Way' by The Twang that I love...And sing out quite loudly when I hear it. :

I feel so much better todaaaay... I chase the bad things awaaay!

And, it almost don't feel right...gonna store this thought away...cos I know it's gonna be hard at times...

This is one of my fav songs :stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

Toni :rainbow:

Back