• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy dancing...

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
...thats what I have been doing on and off all evening lol
Now that I am more comfortable that our Charis is going to be fine, I have let myself relax and just be chilled out.
I whacked on some music and the urge to dance just got too intense and off I went dancing around the living room...and kitchen if Im honest lol
The main songs that have had me boogying are Jungle Boy (Baltimora) and Shattered Glass (Laura Branigan)...along with a pile of other Laura Branigan songs actually.
If you know these songs you will probably understand why along with basically letting myself cut loose and boogy like noone was watching (cos noone was lol) I have also been doing some pretty major gyrating to these songs too hehe made myself feel all lovely and sexy (not sexually sexy, more like attractive sexy if you get my meaning) and just realllllllllly happy and relaxed.
Sometimes we have to just forget how silly we can sometimes feel just getting up and dancing and just let loose and thats what I have done tonight and am now on a massive high hehe I now cant wait for the party season, though I only have one party this year...cant wait for that night to let loose and throw some shapes around the dancefloor hehe
Just thought Id share a bit of pure unadultered silly joy lol
Steph xx

:party0048::party0023::party0048:

Good on you Steph! I also love dancing around the house. A friend has put together a special tape for me and the girls and we, (especially the youngest), can quite often been found freestyling away, with some belly dancing thrown in for luck. If hubby doesn't move fast enough he quite often gets dragged into it all too.

Keep on moving baby.

love

Rebirth xx

Oooh you gotta love a dancing queen! I'm looking forward to a night at Flares with our lovely wannabeslimagain in December, bring it on girlies xx

Good for you Steph... I think we have all felt like dancing... since we heard that Charis was going to be ok...

Enjoy yourself, it was a few days of living hell and you did well...

Keep dancing Steph and enjoy yourself...

Love and hugs as always xxx

Thanks xx
I was at it again tonight, I stuck on my music and went about the house doing my jobs, shaking my funky thang as I went lol
Steph xx

Back