• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Soon to be seen on TV ~ Embarrassing Fat Bodies

Kevin1708

Century Club
Stop press . . . soon to be seen on TV!
Professor Mike McMahon, lead surgeon at OSG and a pioneer in keyhole gastric surgery, will be appearing on Channel 4′s Embarrassing Fat Bodies in May; a spin-off from the ever popular series Embarrassing Bodies.

Channel 4 has commissioned a new series of Maverick's award winning Embarrassing Bodies, specifically targeting the illnesses and ailments associated with being overweight. As the UK’s waistline continues to expand, Embarrassing Fat Bodies (w/t) will address not only embarrassing physical conditions caused by obesity, but also the long lasting effects on the body internally and externally, even once a person has lost weight. The four part series expands further the brand which has already featured specials such as Embarrassing Teen Bodies, Embarrassing Old Bodies, and Embarrassing Bodies: Kids.

If you fancy bearing all : Maverick Television: Be On TV

Ditto!!!!

Yh, should be interesting. I love all those programmes.
Supersize v Superskinny is set to record weekly lol only prob with that show is that they only show the ppl that eat huge amounts...don't show the ones that genuinely watch what they eat but still cant lose!

Lol by the time they film it I'd prob have had the op!!! Here's hoping anyways!

I imagine they would like on EB. It makes me laugh that they are too embarassed to go to their gp but will get their bits out on national tv!

The Chopster said:
I imagine they would like on EB. It makes me laugh that they are too embarassed to go to their gp but will get their bits out on national tv!

My sentiments exactly lol

Have to say I am always astounded about the same thing...here we all are watching them and their privates...do they block it out of their minds or what?

Louise1 said:
It's bad enough telling your friends & colleagues you're planning surgery nevermind going into work knowing they've seen your fat self naked. Oh my lord.
Do they find people with no family/friends/job or need to leave their home lol.
xx

Tbh I hvent been embarrassed! As soon as I was approved it was stated on the book of face! I know that ive worked hard and tried losin the weight myself so don't care what anyone else thinks!!! I'm shouting it from the rooftops!
Still wouldn't get my flabby bits out on tv though! No1 would wanna see that lmao

To b fair if I was further out of surgery and needed a tt or boob lift ild apply as they fix it for u don't they?? Free plastics yes plz but as I'm only 12 days out I needn't apply lol of they do another though then yes xx

Laura b said:
To b fair if I was further out of surgery and needed a tt or boob lift ild apply as they fix it for u don't they?? Free plastics yes plz but as I'm only 12 days out I needn't apply lol of they do another though then yes xx

Very true. I'll join I on that one!!!

Kevin1708 said:
Well you never know what on offer unles you ask . . . why not give them a call . . . . xx

I'm too early out I think for thinking of plastics just yet but otherwise I would xx

I've had people at work actually saying it's a disgrace the NHS are paying for, "fat lazy people" to get thin when cancer patients fight for treatment.
I suppose it all depends on your colleagues and how vocal they are with their opinions. I wish I hadn't told anyone now as I even get comments when cakes etc are passed around the team (and I never eat them!!).
xx

I've had people at work actually saying it's a disgrace the NHS are paying for, "fat lazy people" to get thin when cancer patients fight for treatment.
I suppose it all depends on your colleagues and how vocal they are with their opinions. I wish I hadn't told anyone now as I even get comments when cakes etc are passed around the team (and I never eat them!!).
xx

Sounds like you work with lovely ppl! They obv haven't struggled with their weight!
I wish I was a 'fat, lazy person'! I work 12hrs a day, 6 days a wk. Mornings as a healthcare assistant so am lifting, maneouvering, washing, dressing etc adults and in the afternoons/evenings I look after 4yr old twins...very energetic 4yr old twins! I horse ride and walk the dogs...being a 'fat, lazy person' would be a welcome change atm lol

I'm sorry you don't seem to have the support from them that you should. I've been very lucky xx
:)

Back