• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

embarrassing fat bodies - channel 4

gibb100503

well on monday june 6th, channel 4, there is another embarrassing bodies spinoff called "embarrasing fat bodies"

now people may say why do people go on these things, its embarrassing, but its also educational for people, the website they have has loads of hits, its also interesting, and people can relate to people who are in situations.

the reason i am mentioning this programme, is because myself and my wife are on it.

i am shown on the adverts on channel 4 ( side profile - blue polo shirt talking to dr. christian).

we have done the show and were filmed several times, over a 11 month period and we didnt apply we were asked to go on via my website, initally it was meant to be about me and my weight loss journey and at the time upcoming surgery, but because of complications my balloon insertion wasnt filmed (hospital refused to be filmed),

but the good thing that came out of it was they offered my wife gastric bypass surgery at 18 stone 11, she obviously jumped at it, now 9 months down the line she is 10 stone 11,
and they have filmed her op, and more recently my gastric sleeve op.

we only did the show not for fame, glory or what we could get out of it , we did it because we both thought that people who are overweight often are too scared, or uninformed about who to see or what to say, so hopefully people will see us, see what we went through and hopefully it will help someone.

thank you

stewart gibb

you are brave no way would i have done that

Back