• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Soon to be seen on TV ~ Embarrassing Fat Bodies

Don't worry Louise, some people are so narrow minded and shallow, they're not worth worrying over, Karen x

The crazy thing is the people with the strongest negative views are overweight themselves so I assume it's a form of denial or jealousy or people who've lost weight and enjoy preaching.
I too work silly long hours and hammer the gym lol. I don't eat, "rubbish" and I was a size 8 until I became disabled. I suppose they only see that I've let myself go.
Hopefully the slimmer me will get a better job!
xx

:-( You'll be out of there in no time!
xxx

I imagine they would like on EB. It makes me laugh that they are too embarassed to go to their gp but will get their bits out on national tv!

I think that the thought of their condition being paid for by the programme to be put right straight away is the 'sweetener' they have. I don't think any amount of money would make me want to show my 'bits 'n' bobs' to the world! :eek::eek:

Well I will be watching but it is an interesting thought as asked previously - who will finance their procedures?
xx

Louise1 said:
It's bad enough telling your friends & colleagues you're planning surgery nevermind going into work knowing they've seen your fat self naked. Oh my lord.
Do they find people with no family/friends/job or need to leave their home lol.
xx

Rofl!!! That is what I always think! :) wouldn't go on supersize vs super skinny either. Flesh coloured pants and bra. Giblets on display for the nation. Back boobs in feel effect. Never!!! Lol

It's mortifying to think of someone seeing me naked never mind the nation! Cant even face myself in the mirror never mind to the nation. The pull is maybe a quicker operation date but the pull not strong enough for me to apply.

hi, all, just to say that at least one couple on there had one op. done free by the private hospital, the private hospital and consultant paid for it, for the publicity.

now i know this is a fact, cos i and my wife are on the show.
please see my thread in chit chat.

and we didnt get our bits out for the cameras, until we were under for our ops. and then aint got a clue what happened, we wont know till we watch it on the 6th june - were in episode 2 i think.

thanks

stew

Back