• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Soup and water diet killed mum

BlueDiamond

I've always said there is so much mis-information about weight loss and sh*t like this happens. Its a real shame. There is a difference between reducing your intake of calories by a few hundred to lose weight slowly and this.

the difference between what she did and medically supervised LCD is that with things like the livershrinking milk diet,lipotrim, lighterlife etc they are nutricionally balanced.
I was in ketosis for the first 8 weeks after my bypass but i was having good nutrition but more importanly drinking enough to flush the toxins.
Very very sad story and the reason why people shouldnt do fad diets and sould seek madical assistance.

the difference between what she did and medically supervised LCD is that with things like the livershrinking milk diet,lipotrim, lighterlife etc they are nutricionally balanced.
I was in ketosis for the first 8 weeks after my bypass but i was having good nutrition but more importanly drinking enough to flush the toxins.
Very very sad story and the reason why people shouldnt do fad diets and sould seek madical assistance.

I agree with HC....This poor girl had devised a diet of her own and she most definitely went undernourished...When I did LL & CD my doctor approved it for me but only because of it's nutritional values...He was not a huge fan of VLCD but decided that under his (and the surgery nurse if I wanted) supervision I should be safe.

Ketoneacidosis will damage the kidney's...She must have had some warning signs!

I remember doing Atkins diet and had restricted (I was an idiot) nearly all carbs...I ended up in A&E with the most horrendous pains in my kidneys...I was lucky...I stopped the diet immediately and could not believe how the restriction of carbs could do so much damage.

(((hugs)))

Oh the poor girl and her family. That is so sad.

this lady lives very close to me and i was sad when i heard about what happened to her x

Aww thats sooo sad, and it wasn't like she was massive to start with:(:(:cry:

:( eating dissorders is a very harsh thing and it can happen to anyone at any size at any stage in there lives x

Back