• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Soups

Tracey ( eyore)

Could anyone tell me post op on the liquid diet what the best soups to be having brought from shops ?

Also anyone any good recipes for soups ?

ophs on twice and i dont know how to remove...dont even know how it went on twice lol

Dont buy them, make them yourself. Its cheaper, tastes better and you take the time to make it and thus feels more substancial. There are plenty of online sites listing soups. Its as simple as chopping vegetables and putting them in a pot, blending them down once cooked and then adding spices to adjust your taste. The benefit is you can make a large amount of it, then store it and eat as you like and it costs a few quid instead of a few pounds per can etc.

yes Tracy home made is best, but i have heinz they go down well for me

There is another post called SOUPS have a look at that.
WW soups are nice but pricey but my Daughter sometimes gets them from our pound shop 3 for a pound
Good luck

Oh the things you can do with a pan of veggies and a stock cube!

You can also buy the bags of ready chopped veg in asda, I like the leek and potato and carrot and corriander.

If I am buying, I usually get the thicker fresh soups from the chiller cabinet, I really like the covent garden soups too.

Yummy xx

Back