• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Inspiring soft foods please!!

Léonie_

Hi guys..

I'm 3 weeks post op and have been on soft foods for the last week and am getting very bored!!

Main meal at the moment is bolognese sauce (packed with veg) with some mash.. It's getting a bit repetitive!

Any inspiring ideas guys?? I'm sick of soups from having them for 2 weeks previously!

any tips/recipes as always, are much appreicated :D

Thanks x

Corned beef mashed into mashed potato and bisto gravy :D Yummy!!
Cheesy mash, scrambled eggs, pureed chicken (blended with chicken oxo) mash and gravy.
Hope these help XX

Cauliflower Cheese (made quite cheesy), cottage cheese (on its own or with pineapple or chives), mashed up jacket potato innards with philadelphia (they do plain, with chives or nice one with a bit of sweet chilli!) mashed up jacket innards or mashed potato with a few baked beans mashed in and some cheese. Hope these suggestions help! Mel

My fav's were..

* Well cooked fish, with parsley sauce! :p

* Baked Beans and Mash

* Chilli Con Carne

Okay admittedly it was anything.. puree'd

I was doing all sorts! staying away from pasta, rice, bread, and anything with hard skins..

Marie x

corned beef mash was my favourite with baked beans, or mash with cheddar mashed in and beans....

jacket spud innards mashed with tuna
cottage pie
flaked poached fresh salmon, mashed with some white sauce
minced up Sunday lunch
smoked salmon mousse (chewed to bits)
cauliflower cheese
minced up chilli con carne
boil in the bag fish in sauce

Hope that gives you a bit of inspiration!
Grace xxx

hiya cant beat sunday lunch my mam done a plate for me what i would normally eat and i got about 8 meals to freeze and its lovely xxx

Back