• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Spots!

Jrichard

Since my weight has started coming off I have had a constant supply of spots on my face.

Now I wouldn't call myself vain, but looking like an adolescent in the throws of puberty is not a good look for me.

Has anyone else had this problem?

What can I do to help?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Julie

Sorry no my skin is really good apart from the wrinkles!It will probably be the changes in your body it will settle.Maz x

Was going to post this myself! My skin for the last week has been awful, have been using teenager spot cream but making no difference. Am interested to find out what everyone else has to say?

I had mild acne when I had mine. I never did when I was a teenager, it's the hormones returning to normal and will settle down!!

I was going to post about spots, I've never In my life had them but since this op this week being the worst I look like I've mild acne :( the majority bring on my lower face & chin which proves it's hormonal, I can't wait till they settle x

Me too. Tea Tree oil every morning. Can't wait for it to clear. Any idea when it calms down.

My skin was lovely the first few weeks everyone said I was glowing... Not now though spots have been popping up for about 2 - 3 weeks now.. sick of them!! Hope its hormonal and they settle down soon. x

that's another worry to add to my list, but I'm pleased I've been forewarned ! it must be hormonal and I now need to stock up on the clearasil! ;-) x

yeah i have quite a few on my face from the changes in my body since op, a few weeks out and they are clearing though. I make sure i wash morning and night with facewipes. x

Yup- I'm spotty as a spotty thing !!

Yes, I'm spotty too, how silly, it never dawned on me it could be related to WLS!
I've also developed really itchy skin on my face, by the evening I could happily scratch my face off!
My G.P. prescribed Aveeno cream which I now have to buy as it's on the N.I.C.E. 'red list' but a tube does last a very long time, I don't think it helps the spots but it does help the itchy skin. Weight loss good - side affects bad!

Back