• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SRH Appointments??

gemma-lou88

hi all.. i know im probably worrying a little too much but i just thought id ask on here first.. anyways, i was referred from my gp to SRH in january this year. I then had my seminar in March and then a next appointment in July with the dietitian and nurse.. on my appointment with the nurse and dietitian i was weighed only to be gobsacked with a 1stone GAIN! i had been on the depo (contraceptive) injection and had also changed anti depressants, she was very understanding and said if i dropped a stone by my next appointment i would be put on th waiting list. i have now turned this around and lost 2 stone and counting.. THEN i was having a read on here and found that people who attended the same seminar as me and had appointments the same time as me have allready had there next appointments throught the post a long time ago for the end of October and i have not :-( they also entioned they have had a letter to there doctor explaining how pleased they are with there case etc and iv not had anything like this :-( im now really worried and i dont know what to do. i was going to email the nurse and/or ring the secretary but im not sure as i dont want to seem like im bugging them as they are probably really busy.. HELP! xxx :confused:

hiya Gemma all i can advise is to ring up and enquire when your next appointment is and see what they say, good luck, did i do your seminar ? have we met ?? x

RING THEM seriously sweets you get no where in life if you dont pester!..... i had my last appointment on the 5th july... and my next one is the 27th october which is the third appointment, so i would ring sweets have you the number?...x

:-( i am totally gutted!! i have just rang the number for the secretary and she wasnt in but they put me through to another secretary who could help me. she checked on the comp and said oh your next appointment isnt until 31st jan!! :-( why?? i said how come others who have had appointments the same days as me have had thers oct and mine is jan? she said there has obviously been a problem somewhere along the line but you will have to ring tomorrow when the secretary is back in :-( i am soo upset

Ditto!! My 3rs appointment was for 21 Oct, then changed to 11th Nov and now changed to feb!!!! xx

yeah im totally gutted, i mean i know i had to wait either way but i had my head set on that date and set i as a target and now its been knocked back a few month its just a bit of a knock. the secretary said the time between appointments is now 6 month so i dunno whats going on, i thought they were trying to get the times down not up :-(

Back